Wednesday 5 November 2014

FORMAL AJ JUNGLE LIST GROUP MEMBER ORITSE FEMI NOW SUPER RICH

 No pain No Gain! This is What Hardwork Has Done For Me ––Oritsefemi ,


Oritsefemi lately has said he is not diabolical and neither did he get his money from the devil.He has some words for you:

“I headline several shows both home and abroad. There is hardly a show you would go to right now that my name is not on the poster. It is through hard work and I thank God. Although I cannot disclose how much I got the car and the house, I was able to get the money from the shows I headlined. 
“I am popular now due to hard work and I am always in the studio. After my song, Mercy of the Lord, with Dagrin, I tried my best to bring out a better song but I was unlucky to get any. I had to go back to the drawing board to create the kind of sound people would like. 

“I did not go to Satan to succeed, it is not possible. I advise many of my childhood friends that to make it in life, you have to work hard. I say this because some of them may believe the rumour that I did juju, no. It is through hard work. Hard work pays and nobody should do juju. It is my hard work that is paying off,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment